Well-grown mature trees need pruning primarily to keep them healthy and safe by removing dead, damaged, diseased, or weakly attached branches.
We are pruning experts and will provide good clearance to ground, wires, homes, and other obstacles to maximize the beauty, function, and value of mature trees in your landscape.
Safely secured, our experienced climbers can work through the entire canopy, working more efficiently and with much lower impact than is possible with a boom truck.
Inspection of the trees as we work can identify defects – risks associated with many defects can be reduced by pruning. Should more serious defects be found, we can help you decide on the next steps to reduce the risk of failure by cabling or bracing the tree, or whether complete removal is advisable.
Pruning your large tree can help it, you, and your property in many ways. Here are some of the benefits of pruning your tree:
- Reduces the risk of tree failure, which could potentially result in removal,
- Provides clearance to structures, people, and/or powerlines,
- Reduce shade and wind resistance on your property,
- Maintains the health of the tree, resulting in a potentially longer lifespan and more beautiful tree,
- Improves flower or fruit production,
- Improves a view from your property,
- Improves aesthetics in your yard.
Wondering is pruning is right for your tree? Give us a call or send us an email, we would be happy to consult with you and find the best way to make you (and your tree) satisfied.